Job Title: QA CSV, Material Management & SAP Support Representative
Location: Lafayette, IN
Business Unit: Health & Nutrition
Evonik Corporation is a leading specialty chemical company in North America. With approximately 4,000 employees in North America, the company has over 20 manufacturing sites and numerous offices, labs, warehouses and distribution centers in the region.
Evonik Corporation is part of Evonik Industries, an international industrial group with activities in more than 100 countries all over the world. Evonik's performance is shaped by creativity, specialization, continuous self-renewal, and reliability. In fiscal 2011 more than 33,000 employees generated sales of around €14.5 billion and an operating profit (adjusted EBITDA) of about €2.8 billion.
Evonik Corporation demonstrates its strong commitment to hiring and retaining diverse, well qualified employees by offering a comprehensive yet competitive flexible benefits program, including retirement, health care, 401(k) and flexible spending programs.
This position provides day quality oversight for GMP computer systems at Tippecanoe Labs. This position also supports the quality modules within SAP. This position will support material management activities. This position requires good communication skills and the ability to assess and elevate issues as appropriate. This person will interact with production, automation, and IT personnel on a daily basis and provide guidance on compliance issues. This position must be able to work in an undefined environment and have the ability to interpret and apply compliance standards to daily production situations.
- Reviews CSV related documents that are executed for CSV validation and qualification work.
- Provides support for material management. Writes change control, gathers data, manages re-evaluated material, etc.
- Is an expert in the quality modules of SAP and provides technical support to the quality unit.
- Designs, executes, reviews, and/or approves test cases for changes to SAP.
- Review and approve CSV related deviations.
- Review and approve CSV related change controls.
- Provide oversight for audit related activities.
- Must provide 24/7 coverage for the areas supported.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends if needed.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in areas such as computer science, chemistry, engineering or science or equivalent work experience is recommended but not required.
- Must have at least 5 years industrial experience in a GMP environment.
- Must have CSV and SAP experience.
- ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Evonik Industries is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Evonik Industries via email, the Internet or in any method without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Evonik Industries. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Evonik Industries as a result of the referral or through other means.
It is the policy of Evonik Corporation to recruit, hire, assign, train, transfer, promote, lay off and compensate employees at all levels and in all areas on the basis of merit and ability and without discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or because he/she is disabled veteran or a Vietnam era veteran or any other legally protected status.